Are you looking for a small group activity to review identifying numbers and number order? Need hands-on math center to practice numbers? Have a bug or insect theme in your classroom? Looking for an easy low prep math center? Look no further!
- 3 Math Centers!
Center 1 – Identifying Numbers
- Suggested Materials (tree toy link)
- 6 “I can” posters (With picture examples of directions)
- Numbers 1-20 Chrysalis and small version on 1 page (for tree)
- 1 Recording Sheet (tracing numbers)
Center 2 – Number Order
- Suggested Materials (toy ants)
- 3 “I can” posters (With picture examples of directions)
- Numbers 1-20 Ant cards
- 3 Recording Sheet (numbers in order / color and black and option)
Center 3 – Building and Writing Numbers
- Suggested Materials (mini erasers)
- 1 “I can” posters (With picture examples of directions)
- Numbers 0-10 Number formation posters (build and write the number)
How to use this?
- Small Group Instruction – This is perfect to pull a small group for intervention time!
- Whole Group – Perfect for quick review numbers and number formation.
- Literacy Center – Students can make, build, and write numbers using these 3 centers! Included is recording sheets as well.
Directions for use:
Print the shape cards and I can posters on cardstock for extra durability . I would recommend laminating the cards so you can use them again and again.
What if I need something added?
If you would like any custom pages, please e-mail me at email@example.com and I would be more than happy to create it for you!
How do I open this?
Please note: You will need Adobe Viewer to open these cards. They are secured and flattened. There is no editable version in this product.
Hope you find this resource useful! =) Don’t forget to write feedback.
Thank you for visiting my store! Have a question before you purchase, please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Carolyn’s Creative Classroom