Are you looking for a small group or Math Center activity to review place value? Planning October or Halloween Math Centers? Look no further!
- Cover, Example Pictures
- 2 “I can” posters (With picture examples of directions)
- Place Value cubes (Cut and glue to build the monster)
- Recording Sheets (2 Levels of difficulty) Comes in horizontal and vertical sizes
How to use this?
- Small Group Instruction – This is perfect to pull a small group for intervention time!
- Math Center – Have students build their monster for math centers. To keep students accountable have them complete the recording sheets.
Directions for use:
[Print and go!]
Choose your recording sheet and recording sheet and place value cubes. Then make copies for your class.
What if I need something added?
If you would like any custom pages, please e-mail me at email@example.com and I would be more than happy to create it for you!
How do I open this?
Please note: You will need Adobe Viewer to open this resource. This is secured and flattened. There is no editable version in this product.
Hope you find this resource useful! =) Don’t forget to write feedback.
Thank you for visiting my store! Have a question before you purchase, please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Carolyn’s Creative Classroom