Are you looking for a small group or Math Center activity to review place value? Planning October or Halloween Math Centers? Look no further!
- Cover, Example Pictures Pg 1-5
- 14 “I can” posters (With picture examples of directions) Pg 6-19
- Game, Spinner, Dice, and Game Pieces Pg 20-24
- Game Cards Pg 25-132
- What’s the value of the underlined number? (Numbers 10-201)
- What’s the value of the underlined number? (Mixed 200-900)
- Build the number (Number 1-99 with ones and tens clipart)
- Build the number (Numbers 100-201)
- Build the number (Mixed numbers 200-900)
- Place Value blocks (1-70)
- Place Value blocks (100-630 mixed)
- All cards are in color. There is NO black and white in this set.
- 4 Recording Sheets (Color version you can laminate and use dry erase markers. Or you could add it to a clear sleeve as well) Pg 133-141
How to use this?
- Small Group Instruction – This is perfect to pull a small group for intervention time!
- Math Center – Have students play the game in math centers. To keep students accountable have them complete the recording sheets.
Directions for use:
Print the cards and poem on card-stock for extra durability. I would recommend laminating the cards so you can use them again and again. It works well to keep them in a baggies.
What if I need something added?
If you would like any custom pages, please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I would be more than happy to create it for you!
How do I open this?
Please note: You will need Adobe Viewer to open these cards. They are secured and flattened. There is no editable version in this product.
Hope you find this resource useful! =) Don’t forget to write feedback.
Thank you for visiting my store! Have a question before you purchase, please e-mail me at email@example.com
Carolyn’s Creative Classroom