Are you teaching about Pumpkins or reading the book Spookley? Display your learning in the classroom using anchor charts!
Why Use Anchor Charts?
Anchor Charts can be used to teach concepts and then be displayed to review skills. Students have a reference point. They involve students during the creation process and they are much more ENGAGED in lesson because they have input in the creation of them! The anchor charts can be displayed in the classroom and students can refer back to them when working on their own.
This resource can be used year after year. It is made to be laminated and can wipe off the Dry Erase Markers. You can laminate the pieces and add velcro to make them interactive!
What is included?
- 10 Anchor Charts (Please look at the preview for a closer look)
- The Anchor Chart pieces. Just cut the pieces and glue them onto Anchor Chart paper. Then laminate the Anchor chart. I laminate the pieces using my small laminator. Then I use Velcro to attach the pieces as I am teaching the skill.
- Skills Included:
- Adjectives (Fill in the blank)
- Making Predictions (Pumpkin Books)
- Theme (Spookley)
- Character Traits (Spookley)
- Sequencing (Carving a pumpkin)
- Sink or Float (Pumpkin)
- Nonstandard Measurement (using pumpkin cards)
- Taste Test (Pumpkin seeds)
- Pumpkin Life Cycle
- Pumpkin Investigation (measure it: length/width, describe it, sink or float, weigh it)
What if I need something added?
If you would like any custom pages, please e-mail me at email@example.com and I would be more than happy to create it for you!
How do I open this?
Please note: You will need Adobe Viewer to open these cards. They are secured and flattened. There is no editable version included.
Hope you find this resource useful! =) Don’t forget to write feedback. You get FREE money to spend on Teacher’s Pay Teachers!!
Thank you for visiting my store! Have a question before you purchase, please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Carolyn’s Creative Classroom