Are you looking for a small group activity to review sight words, CVC/CVCE/CCVC/CVCC, Spelling words, or name practice? Need hands-on literacy center to practice sight words that match your list? Planning April or May’s Literacy Centers? Have an Spring or bug theme ? Look no further!
- Directions (How to crop/change pictures/duplicate pages)
- 7 “I can” posters (With picture examples of directions)
- 12 Mats (Sight Words, Name building, CVC, CVCe, CVCC, CCVC, spelling, building)
- Ladybug letters (to build the sight words or names) (editable)
- Ladybug and Leaves (multiple sizes) -Put your sight words, CVC words, pictures, etc on
How to use this?
- Small Group Instruction – This is perfect to pull a small group for intervention time!
- Whole Group – Have students pick out a sight word. Then have the students chant out the sight word/CVC/CVCe and build the word. Perfect for quick review during Morning Meeting!
- Literacy Center – Have students pull a card out and build the word or name. Students read the words and complete the literacy center.
Directions for use:
Print the cards and Mats on cardstock for extra durability . I would recommend laminating the cards so you can use them again and again. It works well to keep them in a baggies.
You can also use velcro to help keep the pieces from getting lost as well!
How do I open this?
Please note: You will need PowerPoint to be able to edit this document. PowerPoint viewer will not work! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!
Hope you find this resource useful! =) Don’t forget to write feedback.
Thank you for visiting my store! Have a question before you purchase, please e-mail me at email@example.com
Carolyn’s Creative Classroom