Are you looking for a way to review letters or names? This is a completely editable PPT to put in letters to spell you student’s names. It is editable so you can use it year after year! You can change the font and font size! Just print and laminate! There is a slide where you can add pictures to make faces in the window to match with the names!
- 1 “I can” posters (With picture examples of directions)
- Directions (Duplicate pages, fonts to download, etc)
- Color and Black & White Rocket pieces (blank pieces, letter pieces, numbers 0-20 pieces)
- EDITABLE Version (add pictures, type names or letters)
How to use this?
- Small Group Instruction – This is perfect to pull a small group for intervention time!
- Literacy Center – Have students pull a card out and build their names. This is a perfect independent center!
Directions for use:
Print the cards on cardstock for extra durability. I would recommend laminating the cards so you can use them again and again.
How do I open this?
Please note: You will need Adobe Viewer to open these cards. They are secured and flattened. To access to the editable version you will need PowerPoint. PowerPoint viewer will not work in the editable version.
Thank you for visiting my store! Have a question before you purchase, please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Carolyn’s Creative Classroom