Are you looking for an engaging way to practice 3d Shapes in Math centers? Need an independent center? Hands-on and easy prep?
- There are 40 cards with Halloween pictures. Hidden in the pictures are small 3d shapes. The students will use magnifying glasses to “spy” the shapes. They will use expo markers to circle them and then check off the ones they find. Once they found all on the card, they erase their check marks and circle. This center can be used again and again!
- “I can” Poster to explain directions for this Math center.
- There is also 2 Versions. 1. Student mark off the shapes found and trace the shape word. 2. Students trace or color the shapes they found.
- Each card has 5 Shapes on it.
- Shapes Included – Cone, Cylinder, Cube, Sphere, Pyramid, Octagonal Prism, Pentagonal Prism, Prism/ Cuboid,and Triangular Pyramid (If you would like basic 3D Shapes check out Kindergarten version!)
This is my October set (Halloween). If you are looking for a different theme, please check out my store! <3
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org . Need a special order? Check my FB page and write a post under “personal requests.”
Don’t forget to leave FEEDBACK. I appreciate ALL feedback and always to keep improving!
Thank you for looking!
Carolyn’s Creative Classroom