Looking for a print and go literacy or math center for October? Just type your sight words, numbers, letters, phonics skill, etc into the text boxes!
- black & white option ONLY! You can run copies onto BRIGHT paper to make the worksheet POP!
- Editable (Add text box) to the document
- This is the OCTOBER (Pumpkins, Fall, Halloween, acorns, leaves, and Fire Safety) version of my Roll and Write. (**You can find other months in my TPT store)
- There are over 60+ versions to choose from. See preview to see some options included!
How to open it?
This is a PowerPoint File. This allows you to change the font, font size, color, etc. After making the PowerPoint you can save it and print it to make copies.
How to Use these?
- Open the PowerPoint file and edit the text boxes depending on what skill you want to focus on.
- The student will roll the dice and whatever it lands on the student will write the word/letter/number that matches.
- I like to change the sheet every week to keep it interesting for the students!
How to edit?
You must have PowerPoint to open and edit this file! You can ONLY edit the text boxes. My layout templates are NOT editable (You can’t make the boxes smaller or bigger). You can only ADD text to my layout!
If you find it useful please leave me feedback below!
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to e-mail me at email@example.com. Need a special order? Message me on Facebook or email me!
Thank you for visiting my store!
Carolyn’s Creative Classroom