Need something for early finishers, centers, and small group? Do you have a Pumpkin theme?! Or planning Halloween or October centers? These puzzles are PERFECT!
This set is for October/ November and pumpkin theme. If you need another theme or skill please check out my TPT store!
- 20 Pumpkin Puzzles
- 7 “I can” posters
- 10 Recording Sheets (Multiple skill levels)
How to Play:
- Students will look through the pumpkin pieces and look at the pictures/word to find rhyming match. Each pumpkin is made to be a self correcting center that students may do independently! The pieces ONLY fit the correct match! This is Common core aligned!
- Add these pieces to a Sensory Bin for more fun and excitement!
- This packet also includes a writing portion or recording sheet to keep your students accountable. Multiple types of sheets so you have options (Drawing CVC Rhyming picture, writing rhyming word matches the pictures, and cut and paste matching rhyming word)
- Laminate and print the cards on card stock for extra durability and use them again and again. It works well to keep them in a baggie or pencil box.
- This also comes with “I can” Posters and has a variety to match each recording sheet. I usually laminate them and put them in the center bin with the cards.
What if I need something added?
- If you would like any custom pages, please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I would be more than happy to create it for you!
How do I open this?
- Please note: You will need Adobe Viewer to open these cards. They are secured and flattened. This resource is not editable.
Follow my store for freebies, updates and new products!
Hope you find this resource useful! =) Don’t forget to write feedback.
Carolyn’s Creative Classroom