Are you looking for a classroom management tool to keep students in their seat or area? Are you teaching about eggs and wanting a hands-on activity? Looking for a FUN activity for Easter?
- Direction/ Idea Posters
- : Spring Eggs (egg, cracked egg, nest with an egg, nest with cracked egg)
- : Easter Eggs (Variety of colored egg designs, bright colored eggs and cracked eggs)
- : Design your egg (blank version) – Have students create their own egg. Or have them learn about types of birds and their eggs. Then design an egg that resembles that bird egg!
- – Type names on the eggs! Either type student names on the egg OR have students name their egg!
- 4/18/19– Added variety of birds (chicken,flamingo, blue jay, etc) and Easter Bunny letters
How to use this?
- After learning about bird’s life cycle, have students “hatch” eggs. Place the printed egg on their seats. Have students sit on the eggs during the week. Then the day before OR the day of…. Change the egg to the cracked egg. Then the morning off or while kids are at specials add a peep treat or mini bird stuffed animal!
- If you are working on keeping kids in their seat or area? Have students try to “hatch” their egg and they will receive a treat!
Directions for use:
Print the design you would like. (Use editable version to put names if you want). Then laminate the eggs and then attach to the chair.
What if I need something added?
If you would like any custom pages, please e-mail me at email@example.com and I would be more than happy to create it for you!
How do I open this?
Please note: You will need PowerPoint to be able to edit and view the “editable version” of this document. PowerPoint viewer will not work! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!
Hope you find this resource useful! =) Don’t forget to write feedback.
Thank you for visiting my store! Have a question before you purchase, please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Carolyn’s Creative Classroom